Wells Fargo Bank changes

Jimmy Crossley jcrossley at conetrix.com
Tue Dec 6 22:37:31 EST 2011

The URL in the ofxhome database is correct.  I posted a comment with Martin's list of Intuit versions and values to use.  I am thankful and very pleased with everyone on this list and the overall professional tone.

This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain confidential information.  Then again, it may not.