Percentages in Income and Expense report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 8 09:17:55 EST 2011

Hi,

Please remember to CC gnucash-user on all replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

"Garey Beck" <glbeck123 at att.net> writes:

> Derek,
>     Thanks for your response. As the only programming experience I have is
> with html and apt(for NC Machine Controls) I do not have a clue of how to
> "modify the scheme". If I knew what file to look for and the editor to use,
> I would not be afraid to try it. Would you mind steering me in the right
> direction?

You can use whatever text editor you want.  I use emacs, personally.
Others use vi.  You could probably even use notepad if you're stuck on
that weird OS ;)    So for which file to use, that depends on exactly
which report you want to modify.  If you want to modify the income
statement report (aka Profit and Loss report) then you would modify the
income-statement.scm report code (located in src/report/standard-reports
in the source tree).

> 	 How do I join the forum?

Just subscribe to the mailing list:

Be sure to tell your browser to accept the self-signed certificate.