Percentages in Income and Expense report

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Fri Dec 9 10:07:11 EST 2011

At Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:54:32 -0500 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> "Garey Beck" <glbeck123 at att.net> writes:
>
> > 	I looked at a .scm file yesterday and I believe it looks like xml.
> > Is this correct? I know Dreamweaver opened it up fine.
>
> Nope, it's a Scheme file, not XML.  I have no idea what Dreamweaver
> would do with it, or if it would get written out correctly.

I would guess that Dreamweaver would treat the Scheme code as text and
pick up on the HTML code embedded in the code and treat the HTML as tags
for the rest of the text.  Since a HTML file is really just a text
file, a HTML editor like Dreamweaver would be happy to open *any* text
file.  What it would do with files that are not really HTML files is a
different story.

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com