Bank downloads

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sat Dec 10 18:12:42 EST 2011

There is no one answer.  What operating system are you using and how
are you launching Gnucash?  This is not really a Gnucash question.  I
suspect that if you Google your operating system and "environment
variable" you'll get an answer.  If not ask further here.

        Mike

--On December 10, 2011 3:20:45 PM -0700 Alan Schold <aschold at q.com>