Scheduled Payment Problem

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 02:56:58 EST 2011

I have a scheduled mortgage payment that no longer seems to schedule. I think it has to do with the fact that the transaction editor thinks the transaction doesn't balance. Some time back, i tried to add an extra fee to the template, but it gave me this error. Derek told me to ignore the error, but it seems that the transaction won't schedule if Gnucash thinks it doesn't balance. The dialog shows this transaction differently than all the rest; there is no expandable triangle under the transaction, and there is no "Reminder" entry in the status column.

Can anyone confirm my observations and suggest a fix?

TIA,
David