Quickfill gripe -- again!

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 14:10:30 EST 2011

I will assume that your "<b>" represents the backspace key.

There are two different issues going with Quickfill. The first is getting the description formed as we like; the other is getting the splits the way we like. I will comment only on the first, since I do not know how to avoid the second...

My experience is that if I type "Kmart.<b>" (note the trailing period followed by the backspace) that the description field stays "Kmart". And it does not need further additions on subsequent iterations. Paul, I believe that was the point that Fred was making.

The issue of unwanted split configuration has come up before, and no one has proposed a viable solution that meets everyone's needs.

David