Reconciliation report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 22:48:21 EST 2011

Take a look at the suggestion here: http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2011-May/039979.html

________________________________
 From: Jim & Grace Flowers <dondiegoflores at verizon.net>
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 7:38 PM
Subject: Reconciliation report

Another month, at least for me, is coming to an end, and I will be receiving
my bank statement.  After checking off all the items that have cleared,
there are always some that haven't, so a report is needed to record these
amounts.  That's the only way to complete the reconciliation process.  I
have looked at the reports included with gnu-cash, and there doesn't seem to
be a report of that type.  I don't know enough yet about gnu-cash to figure
out how to create one of my own.  Is there a reconciliation report included?

Another question, in looking at all the reports that are included, it seems
that they are all business related.  Was gnu-cash originally written for
small businesses to use?

Thanks,

Jim Flowers