Scheduled Payment Problem

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 23:03:17 EST 2011

John--

Unfortunately, Gnucash won't let me "fix" the SX. Everything I try results in GC not saving the transaction--even setting everything back the way it was originally. Since the SX was created by the mortgage assistant, and I had a bugger of a time getting it set up right in the first place, I'm not sure how I could remedy this.

David