Direct Connect

jack oisher jack at oisher.net
Thu Dec 29 12:53:51 EST 2011

With Quicken, which uses Direct Connect, I can download automatically latest
transactions from all my bank/financial institutions, and it places the data
in the appropriate register.  I do not have to manually access a site,
download a file and then import into the relevant Quicken register for each
of my accounts.  Does GnuCash have the same capability to use Direct Connect
as does Quicken?

If the answer is YES, is there a version of GnuCash suitable for Fedora 14?