install help please -

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 15:44:29 EST 2011

Since you're on Windows, try looking at:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#Finance::Quote

It explains what needs to be done to install Finance::Quote on your machine. Basically:

1) Install ActivePerl 5.8 or 5.10 (Do NOT install Active Perl 5.12)
2) Use the start menu item "Install Online Price Retrieval" from the GnuCash group to install the necessary Perl modules and verify the setup.

HTH,
David