First Time to Reconcile - opening balance is wrong

Jane Stowe jane.stowe.boyd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 04:19:56 EST 2011

Through the Reconcile window, some items have been marked as reconciled, then the Postpone Reconcile button was pressed, then another user did some corrections to transactions that they had entered incorrectly (a few deletions), so they might have deleted some items that had been marked as reconciled, or does this not apply until you completely finish reconciling ? Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
On 5 Feb 2011 09:05, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:

On 5 February 2011 04:43, Jane Stowe <jane.stowe.boyd at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think i may end up with the last problem....am reconciling for the first time & some reconciled items may have been deleted (not sure yet), but if that's the case, how do you go about putting a dummy tx in without affecting the accounts incorrectly?Thanks.

If you are reconciling for the first time (so no items have been

reconciled), how can some reconciled items have been deleted?

Colin