2.4.0 Windows version and using shared folders

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:27:38 EST 2011

Iñaki,

I am currently using Gnucash this way.  I am using ver. 2.4 installed on
WinXP pro on one computer and WinXP home on another.  I have no problems.
The key is to make sure that you never have it open on both computers at the
same time.  Make sure you close it on one before opening on the other.  This
will avoid corruption of any file, though you probably know this as you were
doing it with a previous version.

Are you encountering a particular error that leads you to believe this no
longer works?  Giving some more detail might help get a better answer to
your question.

Thanks,
Russell