Price scatterplot 2.4.2

Stein Erik Berget stein.erik at berget.org
Tue Feb 22 06:30:53 EST 2011

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:28:52 +0100, Stein Erik Berget
<stein.erik at berget.org> wrote:

> Hi there!
> I've upgraded my GnuCash installation as some of you have seen ;-) But
> after this I'm not able to use the 'Price Scatterplot' report :-( I'm not
> sure what is happening, anyhow I hope I've included enough information so
> that one of you can see what I can try to fix it.

I see that I forgot to add which platform I'm on:

$ uname -a
Linux E6510-seberget 2.6.32-28-generic #55-Ubuntu SMP Mon Jan 10 23:42:43
UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux

> One thing I've noticed is that the 'selector' to select which 'commodity'
> to get the price of is now gone from the 'Edit report options' dialog.
> Below is the information I've found. If you would like me to provide more
> context, let me know!

I guess that nobody is using the scatterplot currently, or maybe this is
an feature that is going away. I've seen reports on different reports not
working on 2.4.2 but I've not seen any on the price scatterplot.

Have a lovely day!

--
Stein Erik