"Find" across all accounts

Bob Taylor btaylorCOS at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 14:03:21 EST 2011

All,

This has to be a somewhat stupid question, but in spite of searching I haven't found the
answer. I understand how to use "Find" in general, and logical combinations of filters and
all that. What I haven't been able to find is how to get the search to occur across all
accounts. For instance, I occasionally enter a receipt into the wrong account and only
find it while reconciling, so I want to search across all accounts for the misplaced
value. It seems like Find only searches in the current account no matter what I do with
the Account filters (or if I don't use them at all).

Anyone know how to do this?

Using GnuCash 2.4.2.

Bob