Opinion- encrypt then store online?

Nicholas Sherlock n.sherlock at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 18:33:44 EST 2011

On 27/02/2011 3:16 p.m., . wrote:
> By storing the GnuCash data file that I use with a storage service I always have
> the latest version as the service is synced with all of my computers.

Oh, that would probably work.

> What is a subversion repository?

It's a revision control system that stores a set of files and keeps
track of changes to them. It allows you to fetch any previous version of
a file that was "committed" into the repository, and makes sure that you
don't overwrite the latest version in the repository with a copy of the
file that was based on an older version (losing changes that were
submitted by another computer).

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock