How to install latest version of gnucash-docs?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Feb 28 08:11:01 EST 2011

On maandag 28 februari 2011, Md. Aminul Islam Khan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to install gnucash-docs.
> "apt-get install gnucash-docs" installs version of the year 2006.
> How do I install the latest v2.4 documentation?

That would be a question for your distribution's gnucash-docs package
maintainer. There are more recent documentation releases, but they weren't
clearly announced. Perhaps your distro's maintainer hasn't noticed these
releases for that reason.

Until your distro packages a more recent gnucash-docs release, you can always
refer to the online documentation at:
http://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml

Geert