Travel Expense Advice...

Ian Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 04:07:28 EST 2011

Alan

Classifications or tags would be by far the simplest and easiest way
of doing what you need; this is exactly what products like ms-money
have been doing for years.

Please join the debate and support the efforts of those trying to get
some development underway.

Having said this it can be done in GnuCash using a series of nested
accounts or by creating a series of transfers between business expense
accounts.

My planned approach was posted under the 'Setting up a Business
Expense Account without MS-Money Classifications' thread, I am happy
to explain my ideas further if you think it would help.

Regards

Ian