Reducing File Size

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 2 17:53:09 EST 2011

Thanks for your response to my issue but I am afraid I don't understand
how to use it.  I don't speak Linux.  I downloaded your attachment that
is called attachment.bin, not gcCull.pl.  Now I don't know what to do
with it to install in in Perl and then how do I run it?  I am not
familiar with gunzip as it is a Linux zip program.  I have a Windows zip
function but I am not sure why the data file needs to be zipped.
Does your script zero all the income and expense accounts and put the
new in equity and leave the stock and mutual fund asset accounts without
change?  It would be great if that is the case.  Then I could delete the
unneeded stock asset accounts.
Hope you can help this Linus illiterate **Windows user.
Mike