tiaa-cref quotes stopped working October 6

Richard Nelson richardmnelson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:41:00 EST 2011

Mike & David,

Well that fixed it for me. David was correct that I was looking in /opt/local for my tiaacref.pm since that showed up in spotlight, and the one that was being used was actually in /Library/Perl/blah/blah/blah and when I got the new version from Mike installed everything worked. I really appreciate the patience with my complete noobisity, and I have made some notes to help get this fixed when Tiaa-Cref decides to change their website address again which they seem to do on an annoyingly regular basis. Anyway, thanks so much for your patient help. I was about to deselect updates for tiaacref out of shear frustration and this has been a huge help.

Richard