No SQL backend for 2.4 in Linux?

Elwood Hunt elwood.hunt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:44:25 EST 2011

David,

I followed the instructions on the link below, including running these
two commands:

sudo aptitude install libdbi0-dev libdbd-{sqlite3,pgsql,mysql}
./configure [options as above] --enable-dbi

I successfully compiled and installed, but when I do File / Open, the
Data Format options are file, mysql, and postgres.  Sqllite is not
listed.  Maybe I'm still missing some sqlite pieces.

Tim