What's the best way to record this?

Ian X Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 03:19:29 EST 2011

To expand on this, what should you do with an expense that is refunded
because you return something to the store.

If I paid £50 for a new coat on my credit card against expenses clothing
then a week later I returned the coat I would simply enter an identical
transaction with the signs reversed - wouldn't I, how else should I do it?

I see this as the same as for the short term loan question.

Regards

Ian