aqbanking wizard crashes gnucash 2.4.0 mac snow leopard

Richard Nelson richardmnelson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 00:39:09 EST 2011

I'm getting a crash when I try to use the aqbanking wizard to setup ofx download. I have a C2D macbook running 10.6.5. My brother is visiting and using his CD macbook we are able to setup the exact same provider without difficulty, so I wonder if this is a 64 bit vs. 32 bit issue. The crash occurs right after I hit the "Get Accounts" button on the user configuration window. It took awhile to get the right configuration figured out, and we could get to "connection terminated", but once we figured out the correct settings we could see it connect successfully and then the qt4-wizard would crash. The crash happened with two different banking institutions both of which completed successfully on my brothers macbook so I know that it is not a configuration issue. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks!

Richard