Reducing File Size

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 09:48:50 EST 2011

Thanks for your response.  I don't have a problem renaming gcCull.pl. My
database is .gnucash which I assume is XML and I can have it compressed
or uncompressed.  From there I am lost in Windows.  Do I put the
gcCull.pl file in the Perl bin directory and then how do I run the
program.  All the exe files in Perl just give a command line when
executed.  We clearly don't speak the same language and maybe this won't
work with Windows.
Mike