Beginner questions

tJ3l33s at
Sun Jan 9 21:35:16 EST 2011

Are you remitting HST to CRA using the Quick Method of Accounting?  If so,
the difference between HST collected and HST remitted becomes income, so
you'll need to journal the amount to an "Other" income account.
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuCash - User mailing list archive at

More information about the gnucash-user mailing list