GnuCash won't start

Linde B. linde.brocato at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:01:39 EST 2011

Hi Derek,
Uninstalled 2.2.9, used a registry cleaner to remove stray references,
optimized the HD, and reinstalled, first leaving virusscan on.  I'm
attaching the error messages as screen shots.

Aborted the install, and turned of ondemand scan, began again.  It
does look like the installer generates randomly named files...

It installed and started running without problem.

I suppose I should close it and then try to start it again, just in
case.  Did that, and all is well in Linde's GnuCash land!

Thanks!