Fw: Re: Help with online quotes downloading.

Andrew Lumpe alumpe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:51:14 EST 2011

Thanks for looking at it:

What "did not work" is pretty much what I had indicated.  Here is the
full result of running the
install via the start menu option:
---------
* Check Perl
* Install DateManip

Can't find ppm on PATH
Can't find ppm on PATH

An error occured, see above.

Press any key to continue . . .

This is on Windows Vista.
As mentioned before the perl installed is the latest version for cygwin:
    v5.10.1 (*) built for i686-cygwin-thread-multi-64int

I believe the steps I have taken are all described.  If I am missing
something let me know.
The packages I indicated have been installed via:

   perl -MCPAN -e shell