Submissions to this list

Paul Abrahams abrahams at acm.org
Tue Jan 18 10:09:00 EST 2011

There are (at least) two ways to make submissions to this list: by sending
email to gnucash-user or by making new topics on the forum at Nabble.  I
hadn't thought about it until a message I sent yesterday to gnucash-user
didn't show up, so I sent a duplicate (labelled as such) via Nabble.  I'm
registered at Nabble.   I'm also subscribed to the digest.

The message at Nabble seemed to be delayed until it was approved -- which is
puzzling, since I'm registered there, so no approval should be needed.

So how do these two ways of posting compare?  Which is better?