Upgrading from 2.2.9 to 2.4.0 on Snow Leopard.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 17:25:53 EST 2011

I'm glad you got it working, but this sounds related to Bug 637414, although I also recall that when I had more than one version of Gnucash installed in my Applications folder (e.g. GnuCash-2.3.17.app and GnuCash-2.4.0.app) that I had problems (which I cannot now recall, since I deleted GnuCash-2.3.17.app).

It does seem that if you have multiple versions of GnuCash installed, that you can get trouble. Was this your situation?

David