Changing the HOME folder in 2.4.0

Jessica Parsons jmparsons at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 00:48:21 EST 2011

OK, I guess I solved my own problem.  I was almost there when I posted, but
for some reason, I didn't think the path syntax would change from what it
was in gnucash.cmd.  I looked closer, and changed the syntax to match what
was being used in the environment file, and it worked!  Basically, I simply
entered this line:

HOME=/New/Path

I'd be happy to add directions for doing this to the wiki, but I'm not quite
sure where it would belong.  Any suggestions for an appropriate location?