Corrupt file

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:31:53 EST 2011

I went to launch GC, and it loaded odd.  It hesitated and the scroll
bar/progress bar for reading fill started and then stopped and the
file opened.  The account amounts are very off, no expenses taken out
of the bank accounts, missing transactions etc...

I went into GC folder and played with some of the .xac files and I
went back a bit and found one that seemed to work.  I do have a saved
file at home, and will try that when I get home.  Do I have a corrupt
file?  If the backup  at home is corrupt, are there any options?  I
can revert to the older .xac file..

2.2.9 on Ubuntu 10.10

Thanks,

Dennis