aqbanking 5

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Tue Jan 25 16:28:14 EST 2011

Hi,

please note that there is currently a bug in Gwenhywfar's GTK2 frontend which
always shows asterisks in the input fields. This is already fixed in SVN and I
will release a new version ASAP.

Regards
M.Preuss

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/