aqbanking 5

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jan 25 19:38:36 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Paul Abrahams wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 25, 2011 04:34:36 pm Martin Preuss wrote:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> On Dienstag 25 Januar 2011, Martin Preuss wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>>> please note that there is currently a bug in Gwenhywfar's GTK2 frontend
>>> which always shows asterisks in the input fields. This is already fixed
>>> in SVN and I will release a new version ASAP.
>>
>> [...]
>>

>> Ok, done. Please use Gwenhywfar v4.0.4 instead of v4.0.3.
>
> After retrieving the correct version and compiling it, is it also necessary to
> recompile aqbanking and gnucash itself?

Since you've already built gnucash against gwen 4.0.3, no, you should be able to just install 4.0.4 and gnucash will use it instead. (The beauty of shared libraries.) Anyone who is upgrading from a aqb4/gwen3 build of gnucash will need to rebuild gnucash (make clean, ./configure args, make, make install) because gnucash builds differently depending upon which aqbanking version it detects.

Regards,
John Ralls