Corrupt file

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Wed Jan 26 06:38:04 EST 2011

Michael DeBusk wrote:

>"Dennis Powless" <claven123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Is there a solution, or do I just revert back to the older file?
>>

>My solution is to back up. Reverting to an older file is the only way I know. I finally did stop using the Truecrypt container, though, and put the data on an encrypted partition.

The right forum on which to ask the question? I wouldn't think it at all
relevant that it is GnuCash data being messed up by a TrueCrypt problem
(could be the data of ANY application). If TrueCrypt has a forum, that's
the place to ask if there is a solution.

Michael

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.