Corrupt file

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at nlphilia.com
Wed Jan 26 13:14:34 EST 2011

"Mike or Penny Novack" <stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com> wrote:

>The right forum on which to ask the question? I wouldn't think it at
>all
>relevant that it is GnuCash data being messed up by a TrueCrypt problem
>
>(could be the data of ANY application). If TrueCrypt has a forum,
>that's
>the place to ask if there is a solution.

I doubt that it's anything Truecrypt is doing. I believe it's that GnuCash is trying to write to a full volume and doesn't know what to do when there's insufficient space.

Then again, I have GnuCash compress the data files, so it may be something gzip is doing.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments