Using GnuCash for Rental Properties

highred rob at robcaldwell.net
Sun Jul 3 18:58:04 EDT 2011

/(Please let me know if this is not where I should post this question and
advise where it should be posted)/

I have just downloaded GnuCash today.  I have a business checking account
for my LLC that I use for the income and expenses of two rental properties.
When creating my first account, should I select "Business Account".  If so,
I assume that this account will be the name of my business checking account?

My primary use of GnuCash is to be able to create K-1's for tax purposes.

If someone has a tutorial for creating an account specifically for rental
properties, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rob Caldwell
Lake Lure, NC