Customer Balance report?

RoscoeT solutionforge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:08:25 EDT 2011

Hello List,

I just started to use GNUCash and it's great. I'm a bookkeeping noob however
so please bear with me.

My business is a prepayment setup where customers pay in advance and I
invoice them as services are provided. It took me a while to setup correctly
but I think I've got it right.

Now, I would like a way to print balances for all my customers. Right now I
can print a report for each but I would like a list of all customers and
their current account balance.

Customers must pay in advance, so I need to be sure I am not accidentally
extending credit by checking a customer's balance before service.

Is there an easy way to see balances for all customers?

Thanks in advance.
Roscoe