Gnucash tells me it won't work with Mac OS/X Lion

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Jul 21 07:56:37 EDT 2011

On Jul 20, 2011, at 8:52 PM, Steve Drach wrote:

> That's quite unfortunate.  Any idea when a new release with Lion support will be out?

I won't be able to do a new bundle until late next week when I return from vacation. I know what is the problem now, but I don't yet know how to fix it -- assuming, perhaps optimistically, that it's the only problem, I may be able to provide a substitute libiconv that you can install in your bundle and get going.

Regards,
John Ralls