Questions on Using the Budget

engelbrektsson eric.engelbrektsson at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 22:56:38 EDT 2011

I've copied last year's budget and now I need to make adjustments.  I can add
easily new budget categories.  But how do I delete a category/item  I don't
need this year?

Is there a way to have a higher-level budget category automatically sum the
sub-categories?  In the income statement, for example, there is a Display
option "Parent account balances: subtotal"

Is there a way to run the budget with an as of or end date as there are in
other reports?  Right now the budget report shows data that is current as of
today.

Many thanks.  Eric