Expense transactions from liability account, wrong total in cash flow.

Yes Man re9vision at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:12:45 EDT 2011

Cash Flow report shows wrong total for expenses made via libility account.

I set up a liability account to track money owed to my girlfriend.

She buys me gas.
I enter transaction in liability account,
$67 expenses:auto:gas

So the liability account shows I owe her, $67

If I open the tab for expenses:auto:gas it shows correct total.

But if I open Cash Flow, it shows zero.
The date range is correct, and the account selection is correct.
When I enter expense transaction from an assett account it shows up
correctly.

How can I fix this?