Oh dear, it turns out we don't get VAT back...

edpsystems systems at englishdentalpractice.com
Thu Jun 16 05:14:55 EDT 2011

Hi again,

Re: the biscuits and bleach, I've been sticking them in generalised accounts
for groceries and cleaning, rather than having a groceries:biscuits account
and a  cleaning:bleach account. Perhaps that would make my costs more, er,
analysable?

And for the VAT thingies, I think I'll put it down to experience and start
putting the bills in gross for the 2nd half of 2011. Thanks for your help
though!!

Stu