Oh dear, it turns out we don't get VAT back...

Maf King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Jun 16 07:55:00 EDT 2011

On Thursday 16 Jun 2011 10:14:55 edpsystems wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Re: the biscuits and bleach, I've been sticking them in generalised
> accounts for groceries and cleaning, rather than having a
> groceries:biscuits account and a  cleaning:bleach account. Perhaps that
> would make my costs more, er, analysable?

Hi Stu,

I was referring more to the concept of having two expense accounts, and they
_should_ show only their items from a posted vendor bill.

If you need to be able to analyse the sums spent on groceries:biscuits vs.
groceries:teabags, (ad infinitum) then go for it!  ;-)
 Exps:Groceries and Exps:Cleaning seem perfectly sensible divisions to me!

Maf.