Anyone using any phone apps to record expenses for gnucash?

Lovius gnucash at lovius.eu
Sun Jun 19 12:45:06 EDT 2011

The last mobile thing I used was an Apple Newton I and that put me off
using small gadgets for a while but I start to get itchy fingers again.
I have been using receipts and a little note book to record personal
expenses at the moment, and then manually enter them in Gnucash.

Has anyone used a phone app to record details which can be uploaded to
Gnucash?
Or what?

Any ideas remarks would be really welcome, on this vague question.