Anyone using any phone apps to record expenses for gnucash?

Richard Bishopp rbishopp44 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 22:24:55 EDT 2011

I hang on to receipts or write myself a note in paper calendar.  I use
electronic and paper and pencil both.  Back up redundancies I know but I had
an issue with ex spouse and got into habit of recording everything in
duplicate and got myself out of a huge hole.  No reason to change and maybe
revisit the hole.

Rich...