Reconcile issues

Maf King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Jun 22 15:51:30 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 22 Jun 2011 17:28:19 Mike White wrote:

> I found a few transactions from three years ago that show as
> unreconciled. Can I clear these without affecting the next time I
> reconcile the account?

Hi Mike,

Given your original question, then yes, I'd say that deleting those un-
reconciled txns will solve your problem of unreconciled historical txns in the
reconcile dialogue.

I'd take a backup data file first, and keep it safe until you have been
through a reconcile.

Sounds like you maybe imported some duplicates a while ago?

Maf.