Factoring a Bill

Andres Stickar astickar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:19:48 EDT 2011

Thanks Eric for the help.
You are write, English is not my native language. Sorry about that.

I have now a new question. If I sold my receivable I will have the original
Bill for 100 and the new one for 91.
In the balance I will have bills for $ 191, but this is not true.
Or maybe you said something different and i didn't understand.
Thanks

A.