Bounties

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Sun Jun 26 06:28:38 EDT 2011

What is the correct etiquette for putting a bounty on a bug or feature request?

What is a typical amount and how is it paid?

I'd love to be able to select the default Style Sheet (or be able to fully edit the Style sheet called "Default") as well as change the "Thank you for your patronage" text (I always have to manually paste in a block of text before printing an invoice).

And I'm happy to pay :-)

- Axel

--
Axel Essbaum