Run gconfd.exe?

Steve Juniper stvjpr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:08:15 EDT 2011

Last time I ran 2.9.3 two msgs popped up that I've never seen before,
wanting me to allow two programs to run. The first had Gnu in it (I lost the
rest) and the second one was gconfd.exe. I hesitated but allowed them to run
but did not check the box to allow  them to run automatically. Although it
seemed like it took longer to load it finally did and it seems OK. Can I
just forget about it?

Steve Juniper
                            "Leave no bankster behind."
                                                 -- Barack Obama --