relocate gnome files

mchaires at comcast.net mchaires at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 11:55:59 EDT 2011

That's a good idea. Thanks for the tip.

----- Original Message -----
From: "jomali" <jomali3945 at gmail.com>
To: mchaires at comcast.net
Cc: "Geert Janssens" <janssens-geert at telenet.be>, gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:39:04 PM
Subject: Re: relocate gnome files

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 3:47 PM, < mchaires at comcast.net > wrote:

Yes, the forward slashes worked. I relocated all GnuCash data files to a sub-directory of the My Documents directory and reference same with the HOME env var. Thanks much for your help and patience.

BTW, if you take requests here, it would be great if double-clicking a transaction in the register would display the transaction in split view. I know you can do it from the context menu and that's handy, but requires more clicks. Or h ow about a hot-key to toggle one-line vs. split view?

Instead of selecting double line view, I select single line, auto-split ledger. That way, whatever transaction I view automatically shows as a split.