Account List Column Headings

Steven Nusser jaguar11735 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:43:20 EST 2011

I'm a bit confused by the column headings on the Account list.  I
recently re-installed my PC (Win7 64-bit) and so had to re-install
GnuCash.  Previously, I had two columns listing balances, one column
that summed up the account and all sub accounts, and one column that
was just that account and didn't include any sub-accounts.  Since
re-installing, I can't seem to find the column that did not sum up all
of the sub-accounts.  It appears that 'Present', 'Total', and
'Balance' are all giving me the same number.  Can anyone shed some
light on what I'm looking for?  I'm using GnuCash 2.4.3 now, and was
using 2.4.0 before the reinstall.
--
Steven C. Nusser