Opening Balances- N/C?

MAD King mad_king at gmx.net
Tue Mar 1 15:21:55 EST 2011

Thank you.

Hi,

On Mon, February 28, 2011 7:31 pm, MAD King wrote:
> Hello,
>
> could please someone explain me what the n and c under the column R stand
> for?
>
> Thank you

http://code.gnucash.org/docs/guide/txns-reconcile1.html

See section 4.5:

The reconciliation status of a transaction is shown by the reconciliation
R field. y indicates that a transaction has been reconciled, n indicates
that it has not, and c indicates that it has been cleared, but not
reconciled. You can toggle the reconciliation status between n and n by
clicking in the R field; you can set it to y by using the Reconciliation
Window.

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Opening-Balances-N-C-tp3329042p3330512.html
To unsubscribe from Opening Balances- N/C?, click here.